Senior .NET full stack engineer
We are looking for creative and results-oriented professionals, to join us in an innovative company and disrupt a $20B market with a high growth potential for SaaS offerings, by leveraging state of the art software technologies and machine learning models.
Our Revenue Management & Optimization SaaS Suite, specifically designed for Fortune 1000 enterprises of the Life Sciences, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, and High-Tech industries, is already used by thousands of users around the world helping them advance their commercial operations.
In Cube RM, you will have the opportunity to interact with world-class organizations and help them to significantly improve their business performance. You will be riding the wave of technology evolution enabling the business transformation of large enterprises allowing you to enhance your expertise and develop your career!
As the right person for the role, you should:
- Participate in developing the design specifications for our products.
- Be experienced in relational database design, have strong MS SQL experience.
- Have strong experience with .NET and especially C#, ASP.NET, Web API.
- Should be living on Azure.
- Be a fan of continuous integration.
- Be willing to explore new software tooling.
- Cannot sleep without unit & functional tests in place.
- Have some knowledge about Docker & Kubernetes.
- Collaborate with Git/VSTS.
Your day will include:
- Build robust and solid code in C# that spans back-end to front-end.
- Write unit & functional tests.
- Design and document APIs.
- Deploy often to Windows Azure.
- Work with business owners to craft solutions for some of our Fortune 1000 customers.
You need to bring:
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar roles.
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Fluency in English.
- Significant experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments.
- Experience leading technical requirements gathering and building solutions from those requirements.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- You will enjoy several office perks.
- You will gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and software development methodologies.
- You will be part of several tech communities as we support several meet-ups, both local and international.
- An opportunity to join a company with huge potential and interact with world-class organisations.
You will join a rapidly growing company that is reshaping the enterprise software industry.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +30 210 2825003
(Full time, based in Athens, Greece, REF# RD180114A)